• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. OX-DELTA Ball

User Info: Lucius6

Lucius6
8 years ago#1
As the game isn't clear about what this ball does and how good it isi I'm asking it you guys (and girls).

User Info: Exp_HP

Exp_HP
8 years ago#2
Well, the OX-DELTA Ball has pretty much the same story as all the other balls that make claims of increased strength or "efficiency:" Unfortunately,
1) It appears to be an offense-oriented ball.
2) It isn't the Fire Ball or the Explosive Ball.
3) Therefore, nobody cares.

Once you get the Fire Ball, you won't care either. ;)

Of course, that isn't to say that the OX-DELTA ball doesn't have any special abilities beyond increased attack power. But since it's unlikely it could ever be as good as the Fire Ball, it's easier to just assume it doesn't.
This wall of text has been brought to you courtesy of one of the board's resident
spectrum children (and Linux users).

User Info: Lucius6

Lucius6
8 years ago#3
I tested it a bit meanwhile and it seems a pretty good ball to me. But of course only until you get the fire or explosive ball (which I don't have yet).

User Info: Regigigas5

Regigigas5
8 years ago#4
I have the OX-delta equipped to my first ship, and it does very well. I have the fire ball equipped to my second ship with an ice ball to go with it (not only is it thematically awesome, they work together well.)
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. OX-DELTA Ball
  • Topic Archived