• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Solstice and Twinee envelopes

User Info: One_Man_Gang

One_Man_Gang
8 years ago#1
How do I use them to duplicate balls?

User Info: Exp_HP

Exp_HP
8 years ago#2
With SOLSTICE, if you pay close attention to when you pick up a Multiball, one of the balls produced from each split will split a second time. In other words, SOLSTICE makes Multiball split each ball into 3 instead of 2.

For TWINEE... I don't know, and if anybody does know, they need to email me so I can put it in the guide. I've spent hours upon hours testing various things with TWINEE, and I've never seen it clone a single ball.

Based on the description, one might guess that maybe TWINEE works similarly to SOLSTICE, making balls that are near/touching/attached to your envelope produce an extra third ball when you pick up a Multiball. Another common guess is that maybe it will sometimes randomly clone a ball when it bounces off your envelope, or maybe when you launch it with Attraction, or maybe when you launch it at the beginning of the level.
None of these guesses are correct.
This wall of text has been brought to you courtesy of one of the board's resident
spectrum children (and Linux users).
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Solstice and Twinee envelopes
  • Topic Archived