• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Any way to differentiate between planets I've already completed and...

User Info: One_Man_Gang

One_Man_Gang
8 years ago#1
planets that I haven't yet completed?

The scanner seems to make all planets (complete and incomplete) show up as a blue icon on the map.

User Info: PitfallMario

PitfallMario
8 years ago#2
I think the only solution is to write it down. For me, this is part of the appeal to this game. It brings back memories of the old NES days when not everything was explained to you in a game. I remember making maps of Metroid (awww those were the days). Here is a full list of the planets and you can simply check off the ones you completed.
#1:Asmech
#2:Bimourde
#3:Confolens
#4:Dustiny
#5:Epigore
#6:Foshagrune
#7:Gorgonat
#8:Huskari
#9:Iductys
#10:Jokulh
#11:Keunoth
#12:Lomax
#13:Monathir
#14:Nomenjade
#15:Ozaris
#16:Pouchine
#17:Rosanhydre
#18:Soldemas
#19:Tartinours
#20:Uzeek
#21:Vanister
#22:Quasmik
#23:Wanoeth
#24:Xolt
#25:Yubong
#26:Zatonga
#27:Earth

User Info: Exp_HP

Exp_HP
8 years ago#3
If there's a gold star on it, you can definitely know you didn't complete it, because that means it has an Earth Map Fragment. But not all planets have Earth Map Fragments, and even then, you might have picked up the Earth Fragment on a planet and then left it.

What I did when I couldn't find the last few planets was that I started traveling to every planet and I wrote down their coordinates. After I wrote down about half of them, I started ignoring every blue dot on my radar that looked like it could match the coordinates of one of the planets I wrote down. Eventually, I realized that I never actually traveled to a certain blue dot just north of the C Area, and that was how I found Confolens.
This wall of text has been brought to you courtesy of one of the board's resident
spectrum children (and Linux users).
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Any way to differentiate between planets I've already completed and...
  • Topic Archived