• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lucius6

Lucius6
8 years ago#1
Has anyone tips how to survive this planet?

User Info: Gamercube

Gamercube
8 years ago#2
Do you have the Udrill missile launcher?

If so, you can use it to shoot a line up and separate the generator and the turret.

User Info: trezuraat

trezuraat
8 years ago#3
Epigore had a lot of regenerating bricks if I remember correctly. Plus a few enemy fighters and solid bricks.

Use a Fireball and/or Exploding ball, combined with the Wave Generator, should be a walkthru. Shield or Advanced Shield always helps of course. The TERR-something missiles that change all bricks they hit into the easily destroyed green type help as well. In short, get the gear, then wipe the world.

Assuming you're on Normal difficulty. Can't speak for Difficult. Good luck!

User Info: Gamercube

Gamercube
8 years ago#4
Epigore, at least in difficult mode, had a bunch of Nexus circuit defenders, which can be quite a pain.
They're the most powerful enemies in the game =(

Lucius6
8 years ago#5
Even in easy mode those circuits/defender are there. And i was really lucky to start on one of the hardest levels on epigore, 2 greens and 1 blue one, but I finally beat it. The others are much more managable until now (about 25% completed).

Thanks for the tips anyways

Lucius6
8 years ago#6
It was indeed the hardest level. I just completed the rest of the planet without too much troubles.

User Info: bubblebenj

bubblebenj
8 years ago#7

I know this ball could be a pain in...

You can also try the scoot ball. It should quickly give you Ultraviolet, Open or Javelin or whatever Bonus is usefull.

However be carefull of Whisky and P bonuses that drop a lot too.

• Topic Archived