• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Guide to AlphaBounce?

User Info: One_Man_Gang

One_Man_Gang
8 years ago#1
Does a full guide to Alpha Bounce exist?

I am specifically looking for full descriptions of upgrades and how to use them. And also planet coordinates.
Consequences will never be the same!

User Info: Gamercube

Gamercube
8 years ago#2
Which level?

For Easy, I think Exp_HP's working on it.
For Normal, I don't know.
For Hard, we're still trying to beat the game =P

User Info: Gamercube

Gamercube
8 years ago#3
You can ask me questions here, though, and if I know the answer, I'll tell you. =)

User Info: Exp_HP

Exp_HP
8 years ago#4
Mine has nothing to do with Easy mode. I can see how you'd get that impression, though, because admittedly a lot of what I post on the forum is about Easy mode because I am pretty much the only regular on the board who still is on Easy mode after all this time. I didn't switch because I didn't want to lose all my envelopes and items while writing a guide. And, well, I'm the only one here who stayed on Easy. Because of this, I doubt anybody on the forum has explored as far as I have on Easy mode, and so I'm continuing to stay on Easy mode because until somebody else comes along, I don't know who else besides me will discover an item at, say, coordinates (343,-421) on Easy.

Anyways, my guide is centered around envelopes. I hope GameFAQs is okay with me submitting an in-depth guide for a game that has no general guides.
This wall of text has been brought to you courtesy of one of the board's resident
spectrum children (and Linux users).
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. Guide to AlphaBounce?
  • Topic Archived