• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CLDBLOOD3D

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#1
Anyone else having issues with gears of war 3 not loading past the "downloading playlists"? I've been trying all day with no success. I've even tried to contact epic games, but no response from them. Called Microsoft and it's not an issue on their end. Seems many players on my friends list are having the same problem. Wanting to see how widespread this is and if anyone knows why and the progress on the issue being resolved ( if there is any ).

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
1 month ago#2
Me too, it keeps freezing at the same spot
Make Love, Not Walls

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#3
IamRevan24 posted...
Me too, it keeps freezing at the same spot

And epic doesn't seem very concerned about it or letting their players know why. 🤔

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#4
It's working now.

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
1 month ago#5
Probably because I tweeted at epic games and xbox. I have a pretty large Twitter following.
Make Love, Not Walls

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#6
Good. I've been emailing epic with no response. I hope it was your following you got things done!

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#7
I take that back. I was able to get in, play campaign and a private match of horde. No one else was on when trying to join horde in standard ( public ). Just logged out and tried logging back in, now I'm back to having the same issue.

User Info: DarkRaven22

DarkRaven22
1 month ago#8
I am having the same issue. Out of curiosity, are any of you playing it on Game Pass or are you actually on a disc version on the 360? I've heard that taking your console offline will fix it (if, like me, all you want to do is finish the blasted campaign and get the collectibles achievement), but since I am using the GP version I can't take my console offline or it won't load the game at all.

CLDBLOOD3D
1 month ago#9
DarkRaven22 posted...
I am having the same issue. Out of curiosity, are any of you playing it on Game Pass or are you actually on a disc version on the 360? I've heard that taking your console offline will fix it (if, like me, all you want to do is finish the blasted campaign and get the collectibles achievement), but since I am using the GP version I can't take my console offline or it won't load the game at all.

You probably can access it offline since it seems to only affect online activities like horde, versus, beast and etc... . I've done everything from uninstalling game to reinstalling to erasing storage and deleting my gamer profile and signing back in.

User Info: Mobilities

Mobilities
1 month ago#10
Yes, this is whack. Mine still won’t load again today. I play on the actual disc on my console, and I can get the home screen to load if I disconnect from Xbox love first. Otherwise my game game will freeze up during the “loading playlists” phase.
  • Post New Message