• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War 3
  3. All Retail Unlocks and How to Get Them V3

User Info: SL1M_SH4DY

SL1M_SH4DY
8 years ago#51
So you steal, you plan on becoming a full-time scam artist later on, you have no education, and you play video games all day long ?

Your gunna be a " favorite " when you wind up in prison
" If the Nazi's were as good with grenades as they are in Call of Duty World at War, the world today would cease to exist "

User Info: yay4dcereal

yay4dcereal
8 years ago#52
SL1M_SH4DY posted...
So you steal, you plan on becoming a full-time scam artist later on, you have no education, and you play video games all day long ?

Dude, chill. You have no proof that he scammed that guy who posted the thread, if you would've been paying attention you would've noticed that the guy never posted in his thread after creating it. If he had really been scammed he would've provided proof right after someone asked for it.
"You can only lose your virginity once. You can't expect your second time to be as exciting as your first, even if it's a little less sloppy."-zxcvmnb

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
8 years ago#53
SL1M_SH4DY posted...

I was going to write you a nice tale of my life, but then I realized that you are Slim Shady.

So I'll end this with all I can hear from you right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki

User Info: SL1M_SH4DY

SL1M_SH4DY
8 years ago#54
^ You fail.... at life
" If the Nazi's were as good with grenades as they are in Call of Duty World at War, the world today would cease to exist "

User Info: LP2_Pinoy

LP2_Pinoy
8 years ago#55
For someone who blames the TC for being a scam artist and assuming that he doesn't have a life, it seems like you don't have a life of your own either since all you do is troll on him all day long. Presumptuous and immature indeed - hence, "shady".

Let's see you post a better guide then, Slim.
The Person You Don't Wanna Be Seen in Public With :-P

User Info: Bow_Arrow

Bow_Arrow
8 years ago#56
DeathGodGarra posted...
SL1M_SH4DY posted...

I was going to write you a nice tale of my life, but then I realized that you are Slim Shady.

So I'll end this with all I can hear from you right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

Where was that video all my life?!
Nice guide by the way.
I play Horde, have a mic, and have Mutations. Invite me.
Levels: 8 Barrier/ 5 Decoy/ 6 Sentry/ 6 Turret/ 1 Silverback --- GT: Xx Jkickit xX

User Info: personae777

personae777
8 years ago#57
Wait....Theron elite is gonna be dlc now????

Guess I have my mainstay locust skin....now i'm trying to choose between sam, Anthony Carmine or Onyx guard as my mainstay human skin.

User Info: JOKER677

JOKER677
8 years ago#58

Nice guide, quick info explaining what I needed rather than scrolling through it on the game. I am wondering how in the hell they expect us to get onyx on some of these. I just passed the 500 matches but 2000 now? C'mon. Some of these are ridiculous.

User Info: remedy916nos

remedy916nos
8 years ago#59
www.youtube.com/FragstudiosTV

show how to unlock the green liquid metal weapon skin set that the developer's are running around with!

User Info: Qsilver7850

Qsilver7850
8 years ago#60
Figured I'd just post this here instead of making a new topic. It's an an in-game weapon skin 5 pack I won at Jack in the Box today. I don't own this game, so it's free to whomever wants it! That is literally all the info I have on that.

G9TYF-6JFXF-H3D7Q-PWJW7-Q9M4Z
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War 3
  3. All Retail Unlocks and How to Get Them V3
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers