• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zKanoe

zKanoe
9 years ago#11
You can? Well I just changed them using the Fitting Mantle, but I guess I'll try that too.
SS FC:1591-7021-7194

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
9 years ago#12
that brown thing is Albert the Closet :P

zKanoe
9 years ago#13
Oh, well I'm sorry. >_<

I never saw his name before, unless it's on the website or something

User Info: Ardhamon2341

Ardhamon2341
9 years ago#14
Am I the only one who finds the boss fight in the demo harder than the usual demo bosses... It's pretty hard on normal and hellish on hard.
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Final_Forum/index/
Pkmn Plat FC (Van) - 2063 - 7884 - 7693

zKanoe
9 years ago#15
No, you're not the only one. Heck, for some reason, I actually find it hard to keep up with what I'm doing in this game, but I'm loving it.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
9 years ago#16
Sadly I'm going to have to wait for a PSN version of the demo.

As for hard boss's I'm not surprised since sometimes demo boss's are very hard to kill (take Vesperia's) demo boss I found it kind of hard to kill even on the full game (with way) higher levels then its demo.

Then again the NDX demo does have a "easy" difficulty setting which I believe gives the monsters a 50% stat reduction so a 500 HP enemy on normal would only have 250 HP on easy.

SieKensou
9 years ago#17
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

SieKensou
9 years ago#18
Kanoe: it's alright, you couldn't see the full closet (it looks a bit like a male version of disney's beauty and beast closet)

Vegh: why do you need to wait for PSN version? didn't the zip work for you last time (or was it someone else?)

this demo contrasted to tov demo (ps3), the regular enemies are also tough... though i'm playing as Rodrinne and i'm not too familiar yet... but yeah, i find myself ending up struggling against the enemies quite often... i'm playing on normal.

there's still back attacks and advantages but that's on the field avatar enemies which are stronger than the regular fights. (they aren't stronger by stat modification but there's actually stronger enemies or consists of only stronger ones)but the game still has random encounters.

there's one chest that apparently needs a key.... anyone able to find it? or is it only for show in the demo and the key is only found somewhere outside of the bounds of the demo?

(Kanoe: sorry... there's a character i like in gatekeepers named Konoe Kaoru so i automatically read your name wrong...sorry)

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
9 years ago#19
Basically for the lunar 1 PSP demo I downloaded a free version of Win Zip in order to play it but my time for the trial version expired but paying full price for Win Zip just for 1 demo isn't really it.

Hence my need for waiting for a PSN version of the demo.

SieKensou
9 years ago#20
use winrar
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How to unlock the brown chests? Side Quest3 Answers
How do you play as other Characters? General2 Answers
What is the best character class? Build1 Answer
Where can i get asuka's costume? Side Quest2 Answers
Remake or not ? Tech Support2 Answers