• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. xbox.com says new co-op levels, i cant find them

User Info: TheConstable

TheConstable
9 years ago#1
do i have to load co-op challenge maps to find them? I tried the regular co-op just before leaving for work so if someone can confirm this that would be great

also wernt there supposed to be new/harder single player levels? I just think its kinda lame to give us single player again months later with only a portal counter and a timer
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
(message deleted)

User Info: Nurupooo

Nurupooo
9 years ago#3
The map pack unlocks Challenge mode (portal counter + timer) AND a new stage, "Art Therapy". You access it normally, just like you would access any other coop stage.

Though, I don't see any new single player stages...
Through the process of filming this, I realized something amazing!
3D women are perfectly 2D if you watch them on a monitor!

User Info: TheConstable

TheConstable
9 years ago#4
where can I find art therapy? is it in the HUB area?
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"

Nurupooo
9 years ago#5
Don't know. I joined someone's server with Art Therapy once.
They're the locked stages in Challenge Mode. I'll go see if I can find the Art Therapy somewhere in the hub, as they're still locked for me.
This is my new wife. It's Schrodingers Wife. As long as the box isnt opened, I can continue having multiple possibilities for my ideal wife!

Nurupooo
9 years ago#6
Found them. A new area opens in the hub.
Faris-tan is special!
She may be 3D, but she has a 2D soul!

Nurupooo
9 years ago#7
...something's strange, though. It just doesn't open by itself sometimes...maybe there's some kind of requirement? Since I tried 3 times - the first time it just opened, the other times it remained closed despite all stages being cleared by both players.
Ignoring people passed out on the street! Ignoring the cries of the neighbors' kids!
The ability to overlook those is the kindness of humans

User Info: Jinzo 111887

Jinzo 111887
9 years ago#8
Nurupooo posted...
...something's strange, though. It just doesn't open by itself sometimes...maybe there's some kind of requirement? Since I tried 3 times - the first time it just opened, the other times it remained closed despite all stages being cleared by both players.

I noticed something like that too on the PS3. Maybe it might be related to single player mode? To avoid spoiling it for you. I heard GLaDOS make a reference to the main character of Single Player mode in one of the test chambers. Just a theory.
"You know what I have too many of around here? Monitors. I was just thinking earlier today I wish I had fewer monitors that were working." - Wheatley

Nurupooo
9 years ago#9
^I also thought of that possibility, yeah.

And the ending does make a reference to certain Single Player events.
Faris-tan is special!
She may be 3D, but she has a 2D soul!

Nurupooo
9 years ago#10
*rather than a reference, I mean that you won't enjoy the ending as much without knowledge of the Single Player events.
Just when I thought I had finally found a part of your test to circle,
it ended up being a zero in the score box instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. xbox.com says new co-op levels, i cant find them
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A