• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Headcrab spotted on Portal 2

User Info: D_Fanatic

D_Fanatic
10 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/JfMdB.jpg

Discuss!

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
10 years ago#2
Interesting, never noticed it before. Good find.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: GobbieMarauder

GobbieMarauder
10 years ago#3
SPOILER: When you're on the lift out with all the turrets, I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink there's a room where some turrets are surrounded by Headcrabs. It goes by pretty fast, though, so I may be wrong.
Sometimes, all you've got left is a bullet and a prayer.
Don't miss.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
10 years ago#4
it would make sense, awesome find man now i know to look for this
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: D_Fanatic

D_Fanatic
10 years ago#5
bump

User Info: mitsukahakumei

mitsukahakumei
10 years ago#6
put it in the cheats part as an easter egg
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) +10 (\ ^-^
Thanks her0_0f_ti3m!!! Every Brony put this as your sig!!!

User Info: ZacTB

ZacTB
10 years ago#7
I dunno I think I would have noticed that... and it looks a bit odd. And GobbieMarauder are you sure that wasn't a huge potato? (Chell's project that she did when she was younger) at first I thought it was a headcrab or something but I paused it and it looks like Chell's Bring Your Daughter to Work Day Potato project.

I was hoping that something like this was in Portal 2 but im not so sure :/

User Info: Malenia

Malenia
10 years ago#8
It looks like it's got little claws on the front -- seems like a headcrab to me. Especially since it makes a bit more sense for something like that to be caught up in a vent full of random debris. If it were supposed to be a potato, well... why make it look anything like an iconic critter of theirs? I'm sure someone would have said, "Hey, Bob, why are you making a model of a potato shaped like a headcrab?"

Anyway, interesting and gross.

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
10 years ago#9
Kureejii Lea posted...
It looks like it's got little claws on the front -- seems like a headcrab to me. Especially since it makes a bit more sense for something like that to be caught up in a vent full of random debris. If it were supposed to be a potato, well... why make it look anything like an iconic critter of theirs? I'm sure someone would have said, "Hey, Bob, why are you making a model of a potato shaped like a headcrab?"

Anyway, interesting and gross.

He's talking about at the very end of the game, not the pictured one. I noticed it too but couldn't tell what it was.

User Info: mitsukahakumei

mitsukahakumei
10 years ago#10
its RATMAN! YOU FOUND HIM!! ALL IS LOST!!!
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) +10 (\ ^-^
Thanks her0_0f_ti3m!!! Every Brony put this as your sig!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Headcrab spotted on Portal 2
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
co op achievementsGrenouille7117/15 8:45PM

GameFAQs Q&A