• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. ABSOLUTELY stuck on Chapter 8 11/19
luigi33_2 10 years ago#1
THIS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. Its this room: http://i54.tinypic.com/f53t01.png

REALLY VALVE? How the **** am I suppose to reach there? I've been ripping my HAIR out trying to solve this ****ing stupid ass puzzle!
showoffmob2 10 years ago#2
Put the funnel in the middle, so that'll it blow you upwards.

Then, when you reach the ceiling, put your other portal on the slanted piece (where the funnel is in the picture)

Gravity will carry you to the platform.
I can has FFX HD, please?
Fiel 10 years ago#3
I really wish Portal 2 had an integrated way to start from any mission.

I don't remember exactly how to get there, but I do remember I had to fling myself and I didn't use the blue tubes.
i5-2500k @ 4.4 | Hyper 212+ | MSI P67A-GD65-B3 | Sapphire 6870 | 8GB GSkill 1600 | GSkill 120GB Phoenix Pro
www.southperry.net
AlphaWhelp 10 years ago#4
put the blue tube going perfectly vertical on the square piece between the vaulting plate and the slanted panel.... wait until you reach the top of the screen, then aim at the slanted piece, and shoot it with the portal that is not the color of the one on the square piece you are floating above.
'Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days, we mixed our blood together?
You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us.' ~ Loki
ForcefulBoot 10 years ago#5
I just did that.

1. blue lift in center. Portal on slant, and drop back through portal on ground.

2. (hint) place box in laser.

3. ?

4. Profit
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Nvidia GTX 660, Powerbird 900 watt
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. ABSOLUTELY stuck on Chapter 8 11/19
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

why does the Game exit unexpectedly? Tech Support5 Answers
Why does GLaDOS want to KILL! Chell? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
Why can I not play with friends ? Tech Support3 Answers
Portal 2 won't start up? Tech Support1 Answer
How do you enable cheats? General3 Answers