• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. stuck in chapter 7, room with 3 gel drops (SPOILERS)

User Info: Denex1

Denex1
10 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/vSt9N.jpg

never had any trouble up until now... i just can't figure out how to get past this part.

Edit: scratch that, figured it out.

User Info: Costanza_K

Costanza_K
10 years ago#2
Well, if you have the answer, please share it with me. I've killed the last 20 minutes trying to get past this room and I am now, officially, stuck.
"--you only notice the trolls and morons (like attracts like), and my replies to them."~ Yasso
Wait, doesn't that prove that you're a Trolling Moron?

User Info: Geddesmck

Geddesmck
10 years ago#3
See the grill at the top centre of the screenshot? There's a wall you can open a portal on behind there. Open one there, and one under the white gel. The white gel should cover that curved part of the wall. That's the trickiest part of that section in my opinion.

I hate white gel.

User Info: foxbat008

foxbat008
10 years ago#4
My two sec shop, I think this is what i did.

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/vst9n.jpg/

User Info: Costanza_K

Costanza_K
10 years ago#5
Thanks. That took care of it.
"--you only notice the trolls and morons (like attracts like), and my replies to them."~ Yasso
Wait, doesn't that prove that you're a Trolling Moron?
(message deleted)

User Info: mirthander

mirthander
10 years ago#7
i got up onto the roof what do i do next?
Gamertag & psn: Mirthander
www.turkeymen.com

User Info: thoriphes

thoriphes
10 years ago#8
You should find a lone white gel stream behind a pillar. Shoot a portal on the floor and another through the gap above (took me a while to realize this). You should make it to the upper part. After you're supposed to paint the vertical tunnel with white via the vents and shoot a portal through the grate at the top to get to the other side.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. stuck in chapter 7, room with 3 gel drops (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A