• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Stuck first orange gel chamber (spoilers)

User Info: ForcefulBoot

ForcefulBoot
10 years ago#1
I got the ramp up with the cube and ran across to the other side. I see a button on the ceiling but cant reach it.
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Nvidia GTX 660, Powerbird 900 watt

User Info: NovaShadowStorm

NovaShadowStorm
10 years ago#2
ForcefulBoot posted...
I got the ramp up with the cube and ran across to the other side. I see a button on the ceiling but cant reach it.

Put a portal below the button, put a portal on the other side of the room, travel over, put that portal on the wall at the end of the orange gel, move to the end of the ramp run at the wall portal and pop out at high speeds under the button which should take you up to it

User Info: ForcefulBoot

ForcefulBoot
10 years ago#3
of course lol. thanks
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Nvidia GTX 660, Powerbird 900 watt

User Info: stek_SFE

stek_SFE
10 years ago#4
Gonna recycle this topic. Where is the cube? I'm sure I'll kick myself when I find out where it is.

stek_SFE
10 years ago#5
*bump*

User Info: gejsiv

gejsiv
10 years ago#6
It... falls from the ceiling as I recall.

Hit the button again, should spawn another.

stek_SFE
10 years ago#7

It... falls from the ceiling as I recall.

Hit the button again, should spawn another.

The button only seems to call forth more orange gel. Where should the cube be coming from? The same pipe as the gel?

stek_SFE
10 years ago#8
*bump*

I genuinely think I've glitched something up. I even reloaded a previous auto save and I still can't find this dang cube ;_;

User Info: azulmono55

azulmono55
10 years ago#9
I'll assume you can get the propulsion gel along the ramp. Take that ramp and then just keep using orange gel to go down the corridor, the cube is at the end. Simples! :D
BF3 Platoon for Skid Loader lovers - The Skid Loader Club:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241192792365/

stek_SFE
10 years ago#10
I've gelled the ramp and can get across, but how do I gel up this new section? I can see a wall where I assume I'm meant to place a portal but how do I get the gel in there?

I must be missing something really obvious, this doesn't seem like a hard puzzle at all D:
  1. Boards
  2. Portal 2
  3. Stuck first orange gel chamber (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A