• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
9 years ago#41

ic, did u use continue from the spike field or start from scratch chapter 1 or restarted the spider tomb

Restarted. Just ran by all the enemies to get there quicker.
http://i49.tinypic.com/33urjie.jpg
Cot damn...

User Info: orrytur

orrytur
9 years ago#42

So I'm downloading the 2.3 gigs DEMO, is that the full game? I'm really confuzed.

User Info: bluezclue

bluezclue
9 years ago#43
Isnt that how it usually is for psn games? you download the full game but the demo only lets you get so far.. and you have to purchase the unlock key to get full access... In any case if you only showed 1 item downloading it means you only have the demo

User Info: viperbrnf6

viperbrnf6
9 years ago#44
I got the code but is it for the ps3 version because it only says pc. How do i get the ps3 version?
PSN: PJ627
Currently Playing: Super Street Fighter 4 Tekken 6 Marvel vs Capcom 2 Blazblue Continuum Shift Scott Pilgrim vs The World Resident Evil 5 GTA 4

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
9 years ago#45
Too late 2 get PS3 version currently. They axed it cuz it was actually the full game, but they might get more codes that are demos.
FreshRooster- "If kids are going to smoke because of a video game then they all belong on the short boss." .......?....... :S......XD........LULZ!
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!
  • Topic Archived