• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!

User Info: MrWright623

MrWright623
9 years ago#11
At exactly what point in either the install or the start up of the game did you see the installing trophies screen???

I downloaded and re installed, but had no such luck :(

MrWright623
9 years ago#12
I also cannot find any install data under the game data folder. All I have to delete are the game itself and the save data...

so...???

User Info: ViietNam1

ViietNam1
9 years ago#13
from what gamespot says, if u downloaded it while ago but installed recently like within an hour or two ago u wont get trophies. if u were one of the few to get the game shouldve installed while back

rpg's, hack n slash
psn: psnboys

MrWright623
9 years ago#14
That is stupid and doesn't make sense. I downloaded and installed the game for the first time 2 and a half hours ago...before most people even finished downloading it and I didn't have trophies. I call BS on that one.

I don't really care, it's still a free game :P

User Info: ViietNam1

ViietNam1
9 years ago#15
id rather be in your position and not have ugly lara croft trophies on my **** lol, the trophies are god damn easy too, got like 75% within an hour lol. i hate trophies

rpg's, hack n slash
psn: psnboys

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
9 years ago#16
Try the method I posted in this thread.
FreshRooster- "If kids are going to smoke because of a video game then they all belong on the short boss." .......?....... :S......XD........LULZ!

User Info: NovaKaneX

NovaKaneX
9 years ago#17
Trophies didn't install the first time for me either. All I did was delete my save, turn the PS3 off, then back on and it worked. It installed when I started the game up. There was no way I was gonna wait for it to re-download XP

http://i49.tinypic.com/33urjie.jpg
Cot damn...

MrWright623
9 years ago#18
Yeah I tried deleting everything and redownloading/re installing.

I think the problem was that I logged in as another user and entered in a beta code so they could have it in their download list when they got off of work. I didn't realize I had activated their account on my ps3. Now that I deleted all of the other persons stuff I'm going to try it again.

It is installing now so I will let you all know.

If it doesn't I will try deleting the save file, turning off the ps3, and rebooting the game. Hope it works!

Yeah It has been frustrating downloading it 3 times but luckily each time I had something else to do and it was only taking an hour per download.

MrWright623
9 years ago#19
Here is the trick. at least for me.

make sure you do not have any game save data.

go to download list on ps store and re download the unlock key. then relaunch game. if it doesn't install the trophies (which for me it did it RIGHT before the title screen so be a little patient), exit to XMB and repeat the process of re downloading the unlock key then re launching the game. I tried this 3 times in a row and 3rd time was the charm!

User Info: Fenian_lostsoul

Fenian_lostsoul
9 years ago#20
I also downloaded this and the trophies didn't load, I have tried your method MrWright but no dice :/
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!
  • Topic Archived