• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!

User Info: ZXR_ReignSlayer

ZXR_ReignSlayer
9 years ago#1
*claps*

kill 3 enemies at the same time, and ya get a trophy! Its the full game
FreshRooster- "If kids are going to smoke because of a video game then they all belong on the short boss." .......?....... :S......XD........LULZ!

User Info: Delriach

Delriach
9 years ago#2
Lucky lol
ZEN Pinball: Earth Defense – The PS3 Attitude Review
http://bit.ly/d9NIRz

User Info: MrWright623

MrWright623
9 years ago#3
I'm installing now :)

I'm so excited and thankful to gamespot/eidos and whomever put this on. I was going to purchase this day one, but was sad it was pushed to next week. Then I found out about this early demo access and got all excited again because I'm having an operation done tomorrow and was looking forward to playing the demo with my girl while I recover.

Looks like I will be able to play the full game with her now, instead! This is going to be the best recovery ever! Too bad I JUST bought deathspank: thongs of virtue last nite. it's going to be hard deciding which to play because deathspank is really really awesome.

User Info: Francision69

Francision69
9 years ago#4
YAY!!!! Mine is taking forever to download. :( I already downloaded the full unlock key so I'm hoping it will work when the game is done installing cause they might take down the full unlock key by the time my game is done downloading. :(

ZXR_ReignSlayer
9 years ago#5
Doesn't matter if they remove it from PS store. You'll be able to DL the unlock key on the PS network because its in your history. Thats what I did and it worked just fine, after installing unlock key the word demo was gone.(on 2nd level atm, loving it so far) Plus Sony is SLOW when it comes to updates.
FreshRooster- "If kids are going to smoke because of a video game then they all belong on the short boss." .......?....... :S......XD........LULZ!

User Info: v100dragon

v100dragon
9 years ago#6
Did anyone not get a trophy installation to occur? That happened to me, and now I have no trophies...

I'm convinced that what I have is the real deal, because I've been able to create save data without any issues and I see no timer to indicate that this is a demo. Strangely though, the trophies never installed for me when I first booted up the game. Oh well, free is free. Can't complain too much.

User Info: Sekoku

Sekoku
9 years ago#7
>> I'm convinced that what I have is the real deal, because I've been able to create save data without any issues and I see no timer to indicate that this is a demo. Strangely though, the trophies never installed for me when I first booted up the game. Oh well, free is free. Can't complain too much.

Try rebooting the game (quit to XMB, restart the game). Then rebooting the PS3.

Worst case scenario: Delete the save data (or back it up), delete game data/game (game data utility for the install data, game itself off the XMB list), redownload the game demo (BACKGROUND DOWNLOAD IT) and install/download the game 6kb unlock file while the demo is background downloading.

This is the way I did it (full game unlock + demo downloading while doing the unlock) and I had no issues with the trophy data installing.

User Info: MrWright623

MrWright623
9 years ago#8
I also did not get trophies to instal and no trophy list to show up when I installed the game. I little disappointed but like you said free is free. I'm re downloading it was we speak, and re downloading the unlock key too. I deleted the game and the save file first. I'm going to install the game and see if it is still unlocked before I download the unlock key again I think.

ZXR_ReignSlayer
9 years ago#9
^ I found that downloading the unlock key while background downloading and then after the main download finishes gets the trophies to install. I did this the first time so I don't personally know, but I told people this, and they said it worked.

User Info: bluezclue

bluezclue
9 years ago#10
I can't believe someone messed up this bad... I actually really like the game, but I think it has more to do with it being free haha
  1. Boards
  2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Its official boys. I just got a trophy. We got the full game!
  • Topic Archived