• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Busou Shinki: Battle Masters
  3. I'm stuck trying to do my best to continue

User Info: BIGEggman

BIGEggman
8 years ago#1
I finished the F2 and I,m trying to enter the F1, I did all the 4 pre requite that had a number in a circle but I still have 3 more to go. I did all the fight in the game center, and beaten 9 different shinki in club Vahalla. I still have a number of official tournament to do though, I have also no idea what is the applet crisis and if it's important to go farther in the game.

In short I'd just like to know what are the 3 last pre quite they are asking me so I at least know what's my goal.
Your every movement is in vain. Your very existence is a triviality.-Jedah

User Info: OshareKeiji

OshareKeiji
8 years ago#2
Keep entering Official Tournaments, particularly the weapon restricted Tag Battle ones (Pitbull and Shooting Star). Some of those fights are required so that the other F1 Qualifiers will appear.

The Applet Crisis arc will only start when you've completed all the Qualifiers. It involves you infiltrating Club Valhalla with Hazuki Takehime to confront the Cursed 4 and their boss.
http://momoiro-rakuen.blogspot.com/
I only review the games I like... and none of them are in eenglish.

User Info: BIGEggman

BIGEggman
8 years ago#3
Thanks a lot, I was stuck there for so long I lost hope.
Your every movement is in vain. Your very existence is a triviality.-Jedah
  1. Boards
  2. Busou Shinki: Battle Masters
  3. I'm stuck trying to do my best to continue
  • Topic Archived