• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gods vs. Humans
  3. How do you get 100% and unlock the 4th gods ??

User Info: YoshMasterGF

YoshMasterGF
10 years ago#1
I am stuck at 91% and I just don't know what else I'm supposed to do... I still haven't unlocked the 4th gods of each race...!! I've done the adventure, all the challenges, I even tried some "free games" to see if I needed to play at least once but it didn't change the %....

User Info: Emilio_Angel

Emilio_Angel
10 years ago#2
Hey, I just wondered this same question a few weeks back, too. I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the internet... :S

I managed to get 100% a few days ago, though... What you have to do is complete ADVENTURE mode, of course, beat all the challenges, and fulfilling the requirements for all the prophecies and miracles. You'll have to unlock the hidden gods (Bes, Pluto, Hod & Fujin) for this.

Now, I'm not very sure about the requirements for unlocking the extra gods, but I think got each one by completing all the challenges of a given mythology with the same god. For example, beat all the challenges of the Egyptian mythology using only Ra to unlock the hidden Egyptian god, Bes. If you don't get the god this way, you could use another approach, like beating one challenge using all three gods of the same mythology. For example, beating the last challenge of the Japanese mythology using Amaterasu, Sakuya and Susanoo, in order to unlock the hidden Japanese god, Fujin.

It's too bad that there are no hints as to how to unlock them, but I assure you that you'll get them by doing the above. Either way, you'll have to do that sooner or later if you want to get 100%, as one of the miracles requirements is to beat ALL the challenges with ALL the gods (including the hidden ones). That one takes quite a while to achieve... :S

Anyway, hope all that helped! :D
XBox 360 Gamertag: Rol X box360
PSN ID: OvO_Nyctea_OvO
  1. Boards
  2. Gods vs. Humans
  3. How do you get 100% and unlock the 4th gods ??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A