• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?

User Info: gatsu25

gatsu25
10 years ago#41
Update on my progress:

I cleared level 4-7 with a perfect. I found that by taking my time, and going around the edge worked wonders. Don't get to close to the edge or they will spawn into you. Never stop moving. It doesn't make it easy, but it helps a ton. I have gotten very far on the last level, but it's very hard still.

Only one stage left!

User Info: PaperLink64

PaperLink64
10 years ago#42
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: PaperLink64

PaperLink64
10 years ago#43
OK, scratch that last post, I finally cleared 5-7!

Final unlockables were Ending 3 and the 9th and final backdrop for Snake.

No new stages unlocked, so 5-7 is indeed the end of the game.

Aside from that aggravating final level, it's a decent Art Style game.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm

User Info: gatsu25

gatsu25
10 years ago#44
Isn't it aggrivating? I was so close last night. I'll keep trying and get it eventually I'm sure. Glad to know there is an ending 3 then at least. How is the song? Honestly I thought the song for Ending 1 was better than 2.

User Info: Celsius

Celsius
10 years ago#45
Congrats paperlink64. I'm still stuck on 5-7. I hadn't played for a few days but I put in 3 hours or so yesterday and still didn't really come close. Ugghhh.
"I grow tired of the foolish foolery of the foolish fools of this foolish country. . ." - Franziska von Karma (PW:AA:JFA)

User Info: Shabado0

Shabado0
10 years ago#46
yeah, huge props to paperlink! Was it just a long process of combing the edges and only grabbing the more simple-moving and forgiving organisms when you could?

User Info: Celsius

Celsius
10 years ago#47
YES!! I finally beat the last stage with all complete. The total playtime is 24 hours and 59 minutes! YEEEEESSSS!!
"I grow tired of the foolish foolery of the foolish fools of this foolish country. . ." - Franziska von Karma (PW:AA:JFA)

User Info: Vidgmchtr

Vidgmchtr
10 years ago#48
So far, it looks to me that the only way to get "All Complete" is to complete a level without taking damage as well as not using a cyclone attack.

Learning this I was able to clear the first 5 stages of every tier with this. Stages 6 and 7 get tricky. Especially stage 7, in which goo bugs want to intentionally ram you on the incorrect side, and flee from you if you're facing them on the right color.
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A