• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?

User Info: Bosuonparedo

Bosuonparedo
11 years ago#11
I think "All Complete" is granted for getting both No Damage and No Cyclone in one go.

User Info: Shabado0

Shabado0
11 years ago#12
^yeah you can't split up the "no cyclone" and "no damage" between more than one play through.

also, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. So "all completing" the 5 tentacle stages opens 2 new stages for the 1,2,3 and 4 tentacle tiers? Then all completing those gets the second ending?

Here's a question, if you were to get hit once, but then get an energy refill item before clearing the level, would you get the "no damage" award? You still finished the stage with full energy, but you got hit once. So what does it keep track of for the final decision?

User Info: Celsius

Celsius
11 years ago#13
Here's a question, if you were to get hit once, but then get an energy refill item before clearing the level, would you get the "no damage" award?

Seeing how you took damage, likely not.
"I grow tired of the foolish foolery of the foolish fools of this foolish country. . ." - Franziska von Karma (PW:AA:JFA)

Shabado0
11 years ago#14
Well that's what I'm thinking but I haven't tested it yet. Have you?

I mean, it's not called "No Hit". If you took damage, but then got a refill back up to full health, the rotozoa appears to have taken no damage. Does that achievement automatically leave the picture once you get hit, or does the game determine that you earned the "no damage" award after the stage is cleared and it sees that you have full health?

User Info: Japillow

Japillow
11 years ago#15
^I doubt that would work, even though it would make the game a LOT easier.
Anyway, I've gotten the second ending. All you have to do is beat the 7th level of 5-tentacle mode. (You might have to beat all the other levels too, but I beat them before I beat the last level, so...I don't know.) I didn't have to all complete every level. So I'm assuming there is a 3rd ending for doing that. But I seriously doubt if anyone can all complete the last level...it's pretty ****ing hard.

Japillow
11 years ago#16
Also, no one posted this yet.
Beating a level 7 in any of the tiers unlocks different themes for Snake.

Shabado0
11 years ago#17
Oh, I'll get "all complete" for every stage, you'll see. In fact, I'll do it before I get Star Successor later this week.

User Info: PaperLink64

PaperLink64
11 years ago#18
Having enough trouble dealing with Stage 7 on 4-tentacles, it's going to be a nightmare with 5-tentacles.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm

Japillow
11 years ago#19
^It is pretty hard, but to me, it has the best music in the game, so it won't be THAT bad.

Shabado0
11 years ago#20
k, so my "all complete" count is now: 2 tentacles stage 1-7, 3 tentacles stage 1-7, 4 tentacles stage 1-6, 5 tentacles stages 1 & 3.

I did indeed underestimate how hard this is going to be. Many of the organisms in these later stages really present a battle against getting caught. all completing the rest of the 5 tentacle stages will most likely end up being the most difficult task in an art style game yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A