• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?

User Info: axelay80

axelay80
8 years ago#1
I noticed that after beating some stages that I received:
"No Cyclone"
"No Damage"
"All Complete"

Does anyone know what that last one refers to?

User Info: gatsu25

gatsu25
8 years ago#2
I believe it just means you successfully completed the objective for the stage. This is opposed to failing. Of course, I could be wrong.

User Info: Shabado0

Shabado0
8 years ago#3
Speaking of all complete, I will be beginning my quest to the credits sequence for this game later tonight. Hope to see all the usual suspects in here :)

User Info: PaperLink64

PaperLink64
8 years ago#4
Getting no damage on all the stages will prove to be very difficult I'd bet.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm

Shabado0
8 years ago#5
Got to the 5th tier of main levels tonight and beat the first one with "all complete". Got "Ending 1". Not too great but I got to see that Suzuki did sound design, big ups to him. I look forward to the other ending(s)

PaperLink64
8 years ago#6
So there's 2 unlockable tiers of levels?

That's good, I was thinking 15 stages is a rather paltry amount of stages for this game.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm

User Info: gatsu25

gatsu25
8 years ago#7
I take that back. I completed a stage and got hit once and did not get all complete.

Oh and with endless mode, the game is just that :)

User Info: Celsius

Celsius
8 years ago#8
I got ending 1 after beating the third level's stage 5. When I did it though I had all complete, no damage, and no cyclone on all of the 15 available levels though.

The hardest was level 3 stage 3. I hated it so much. It took over an hour to get all the bonuses.
"I grow tired of the foolish foolery of the foolish fools of this foolish country. . ." - Franziska von Karma (PW:AA:JFA)

Shabado0
8 years ago#9
I assume that a second ending comes from "all completing" the 5 stages with 5 tentacles, and then that's it as far as unlockables?

strange that the game's been out in Europe for a little while and I can't find anything online about this stuff.

PaperLink64
8 years ago#10
Nope, clearing the 5-tentacle stages unlocks Stages 6 and 7 for all the other sets of stages.
~The Sage of Wind~
YKDDP ~ The Sacred Realm
  1. Boards
  2. Art Style: Rotozoa
  3. What does "All Complete" mean?
  • Topic Archived