• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Chapter One endings

User Info: SirPanic12

SirPanic12
4 years ago#1
Before I get into this, I've only played up to chapter one only, so I'd appreciate if no one mentions the other chapters.

Anyways, I've done my first play through of the chapter, making careful saves and making the most logical choices possible. Of course, I get the wrong ending. Why? Because I followed a dead guy's advice and decided not to read the newspaper. Utter bulls***. I guess what I really want to know is how to try and get the best possible endings for future chapters. Make multiple saves before each decision? It seems anything can happen regardless of whatever seems right or wrong in this game. It pisses me off, but makes me want to play more at the same time. Also, do certain characters have to die in order for the story to progress? It seems I can't save Seiko no matter what I choose. Thanks in advance.

User Info: Szeeshan

Szeeshan
4 years ago#2
Yep, sadly no matter what you do, you won't be able to save Seiko, reading the newspaper path only delays the inevitable </3 certain characters won't be able to saved throughout the story as well unfortunately.

User Info: SirPanic12

SirPanic12
4 years ago#3
I see :( But what's the mentality of this game? The only thing that saved Naomi was Seiko losing her charm and them having an arguement. Also, why didn't Seiko die when she left the infirmary like she does if you don't read the newspaper? Why does she come back if you do? These questions are getting to me. It has something to do with the charm but I don't know why. I guess I'll keep that in mind as I play the rest.

User Info: Szeeshan

Szeeshan
4 years ago#4
Yep, the game is very strange lol I don't understand all of the things that trigger wrong endings as well.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
4 years ago#5
I LOVE this game,but part of its awesomness is that this game is a mystery. a big part of its greatness is analyzing it. some characters have to die no matter what though. you will understand why seiko had to die in chapter 5.

also,Happy New year Everyone!!!! Hope 2017 is Far,Far Better than 2016,for all of our sakes XD
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Chapter One endings
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A