• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Could the spirts be physically defeated?

User Info: Batsman5

Batsman5
5 years ago#1
Do you think it's possible for someone to physically defeat any of the spirts

Batsman5
5 years ago#2
Hand to hand

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
5 years ago#3
I highly doubt so, as Heavenly Host likely doesn't follow the same conventional laws as Earth does. Besides, Sachiko is effectively the administrator of Heavenly Host and would have no reason or motive to give the ghosts such glaring weaknesses, considering her purpose is to exact revenge on those who wronged her.

Sachiko died due to an attempted rape attempt where she was unable to defend herself, so she would logically be overwhelmingly strong in a plane of reality fabricated by her desires of vengeance. Keep in mind though, that the gang found a way to directly engage and defeat Sachiko in combat at the end of the original PC-98 game. So perhaps the ghosts are immune to conventional weaponry and fisticuffs, but not entirely invulnerable.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

Batsman5
5 years ago#4
Ayumi was able to throw off yuki in the movie when the latter was choking her.

User Info: Unholy_God

Unholy_God
5 years ago#5
Batsman5 posted...
Ayumi was able to throw off yuki in the movie when the latter was choking her.

Are you talking about live action movie or anime? I consider them non-canon because those are totally unrelated to the actual games. Ghosts have no physical form.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)

Batsman5
5 years ago#6
Movie. Let's pretend the movie never happened. The Anime well...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-xpM8uTqI
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Could the spirts be physically defeated?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A