• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. This game is on sale so...

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
5 years ago#1
Should I get this. I like Visual Novels like 999 and Phoenix Wright, but I'm in no way a gore hound. Is this game good as far as story or is it just a mess of blood and gore? Also, is there English voice acting? Thanks for your help!
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: Helios12787

Helios12787
5 years ago#2
English voice acting no.

I'd recommend it. Only 30 minutes in so I can't offer much on the story but it definitely isn't some kind of cheap gore game based on nothing but jump scares.

Hell even the music makes me fear something is about to happen because the hallway music has this ominous "build up" to it that makes me brave myself (even though nothing has happened yet lol)

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
5 years ago#3
Helios12787 posted...
English voice acting no.

I'd recommend it. Only 30 minutes in so I can't offer much on the story but it definitely isn't some kind of cheap gore game based on nothing but jump scares.

Hell even the music makes me fear something is about to happen because the hallway music has this ominous "build up" to it that makes me brave myself (even though nothing has happened yet lol)

So it has good atmosphere. That's a plus. Could you let me know what you think of it after you beat it as well? Sometimes how a game develops in the early game reflects very little in the late game quality.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: NTune42

NTune42
5 years ago#4
I just beat it a few days ago, before the sale even started. It's really great. The atmosphere is good as stated, music is amazing, voice acting is superb and the story is actually pretty satisfying. A LOT of stuff kind of just comes out at the end though so some of it can feel a little rushed. But overall, I can't recommend this enough
PSN: CthulhuBoogaloo
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
5 years ago#5
get it. it is astounding.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. This game is on sale so...
  • Topic Archived