• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Corpse party live action review spoilers

User Info: Batsman5

Batsman5
5 years ago#1
Corpse party is one of the worst video game based movies ever! It's also one of the worst anime based movies ever created! It almost goes to dragon ball evolution territory!

Plot: the sypnosis was straightforward but the plot itself is horrible.ahead! It vears off course into one of the worst plots in movie history! Mrs. Yui, one of the best characters in the series is killed in the first 25 minutes! By a hammer hitting her face. Not just that but one of the spirts tokkito doesn't even appear in the movie. Either the director was to lasy to cast her or he was to lazy to actually have half of her head missing. Probably both, since the blood is fake as s***! The ending also makes no sense, and actually thinks it might get a sequal!

Acting: WHERE DO I BEGIN! The acting is horrible! The characters sound like they were reading a book! Except one time when satoshi is screaming like a little girl. The spirts are pretty laughable. You'll be laughing more at them than actually screaming in fear. One their makeup makes them look like zombies rather than spirts. And when they attack they walk like zombies and screech like a goat or roar like a bull. They never scare you once. I laughed my ass of when they attacked! Naomi was almost as bland as Noku! And when they attack Mayu they grab her and run away. They litterly run away. I instently devolved into laughter at how ridiculous it looks.

Characters: boring stupid and bland. They sure as hell don't look like the characters in the games. Hell the hammer guy looks like a f***ing teenager rather than an adult!

Special effects: heh. The special effects made me think this was a asylum movie! Yeah that bad! Intestines look like chicken breasts red tubes! You can tell that not a lot of money went into this movie. And for good reason. The spirts don't even float in the movie! Again lazy!

Overall: this is a huge disappointment to fans of corpse party fans and video game fans in general! The director should be ashamed of himself for this movie!

Rating? A rating!? No it gets a sentence! The sentence for this movie is being stuck in heavenly host for all time!

Batsman5
5 years ago#2
By the way the spirts act like sterotipical zombies

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
5 years ago#3
a couple questions:

1:did you watch the uncut version or the normal one?
2:How does it compare with the OVAs?
3:Major story differences between it and the game?
4:What did you think of the game?
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

Batsman5
5 years ago#4
Both

The ova is a bit better due to the good acting

Ms. Yui dies right when they enter the school
Tokkio doesn't even appear at all
Kizima doesn't appear
Yoshiki kills the hammer guy. Admittedly awesome
Yoshiki, satoshi, yuka, die
Hammer guy kills sakaturo
Sachiko tortures yuka

I loved corpse party bloodcovered repeated fear which is another reason why I hated the movie. It was horribly adapted

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
5 years ago#5
wow. i loathed the OVAs with passion lol. if even they are better then damn 0_0

does the uncut version improve the story a bit atleast?or is it just more gore?

they changed the story a lot then. sucks :/.

thanks for the info! :)
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

Batsman5
5 years ago#6
Heh heh. Not even close. The uncut version is still just as horrible. Spread the word. Make sure every one finds out about it. Watch it on youtube. You'll find it.

Batsman5
5 years ago#7
Another thing that was done right is that they made the ghosts even more terrifying.

Doesn't make the ova good though. Hell, the ending is also in the movie. CAN SOMEONE MAKE A GOOD CORPSE PARTY ADAPTION?! Besides the blood covered repeated fear manga

Batsman5
5 years ago#8
In that done right part i was talking about the ova sorry

User Info: Old_Butler

Old_Butler
5 years ago#9
Nowadays, horror movies had gone downhill.
http://mad-cartoonist.com
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Corpse party live action review spoilers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A