• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Chased by spirits

User Info: Batsman5

Batsman5
5 years ago#1
What would be your reaction if you came face to face with one of those ghosts or sachiko. Would you try to fight your way through?or would you run like hell?

Batsman5
5 years ago#2
Pretty sure I would get the hell out and try to hide in a place they can't get to.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
5 years ago#3
run for sure.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

Batsman5
5 years ago#4
Then again can you actually physically beat them? They can hurt you, but you should be able to fight back. Hell satoshi was able to hold off sachiko. So that does prove that someone can physically punch or make contact with them.
(message deleted)

User Info: TrueScissorsman

TrueScissorsman
5 years ago#6
Batsman5 posted...
Then again can you actually physically beat them? They can hurt you, but you should be able to fight back. Hell satoshi was able to hold off sachiko. So that does prove that someone can physically punch or make contact with them.

When did Satoshi punches Sachiko?

Batsman5
5 years ago#7
He didn't. But he managed to grab sachiko's hands and slow the speed she was attacking in. Sorry I confused you there. I should have worded it better. Oh and the live action movie ayumi threw yuki off of her when the latter was choking her. Who'd thought that any of these characters would actually fight to get away. I think it one of the only things the movie did right. It had common sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Chased by spirits
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A