• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Question about -Rebuilt- endings.

User Info: Piggy

Piggy
5 years ago#1
Hi, sorry if that's the wrong board to ask this, but it seems to be the most appropriate one at the moment.

So, I've been playing Corpse Party -Rebuilt-, and at the sound room Satoshi says that if I get all the endings and then get the A1 ending again, something interesting might happen. So I did, but the ending I got seemed to be the normal A1 ending. Did I do something wrong, or is Satoshi a liar?

Also, less important, at one playthrough I got Ayumi killed at the sciense lab, and somehow then Yoshiki freaked out, attacked Satoshi and was also killed, and I have no idea what triggered that. Does anyone know?

Thank you very much in advance. :-)

User Info: Old_Butler

Old_Butler
5 years ago#2
You have better luck posting in corpse party forum than posting in gamefaqs. This board is pretty much dead.
http://mad-cartoonist.com

User Info: Piggy

Piggy
5 years ago#3
Old_Butler posted...
You have better luck posting in corpse party forum than posting in gamefaqs. This board is pretty much dead.

Huh. Didn't know there was a forum. Thanks for that info, I'll copy-paste it there then. :-)
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Question about -Rebuilt- endings.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A