• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. The way they treat the new characters kinda annoys me... (SPOILERS)

User Info: shadowoftheark

shadowoftheark
5 years ago#1
I watched Markiplier play Corpse Party -Rebuilt- which only has the five people that survive in the end as characters. In this remake, they introduced a bunch of new characters, which I thought was neat... until I realized that they were all being killed off for pure shock value.

Seriously, what's the point? Cheap shock values aren't worthwhile unless they're something we can avoid. There's no way to prevent any of the deaths in this game that have to happen. Mayu always dies, Seiko always dies, Morishige dies (I can live with that one), and Ms. Yui dies. There's no way to prevent them, so it feels kinda cheap that these characters were only added just to have them killed off.
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
5 years ago#2
it isnt cheap. they added atmosphere. they added horror. and the relationship betweenthem added immensely to the game.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. The way they treat the new characters kinda annoys me... (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A