• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Corpse Party on sale on PSN bundled

User Info: hardangelfan

hardangelfan
6 years ago#1
With Corpse Party: Book of Shadows for 19.99, i bought it to play on the Vita, now i am in Chapter one, 10 minutes in im already creeped out!
XBOX 360, PS3 Gamertag: Hardangelfan,
Wii: Jack_bauer-5143-4414-5431-3103

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
6 years ago#2
It is a good creepy game, it's too bad the main game graphics don't carry the same tone. Weird thing...you have to buy the bundle on your PS3 you can't buy it through the Vita interface...weird.
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.

User Info: Jedi_Wraith

Jedi_Wraith
6 years ago#3
I hope these games are good and worth it.

I've been thinking about buying them for the longest time since owning a PSP and I at one point had the first Corpse Party in my cart but backed out to buy something else, now I'm glad that waiting has actually paid off.

Both Corpse Party games for 1 price is good deal.

If I like Siren (both PS2 and PS3 Japanese New Translation) and Fatal Frame then I'm sure and hope, I'll like Corpse Party.
Never before seen Optimus Prime vs Megatron
http://youtu.be/o1UMa-2dZNU - "leaping lubricants!"

User Info: chakramstrike

chakramstrike
6 years ago#4
i played a bit of Corpse party yesterday...just to try it out, and i will say from what i played it was good. and very creepy. i think you will like it, just ahve to get used to the old school feel o f exploration. there is no enemy encounters so added bonus.
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PSN - yunalesca26

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
6 years ago#5
I bought the bundle too. I'm just roaming around in the first chapter and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do D:

User Info: ss3goku39

ss3goku39
6 years ago#6
I've always held back from this game. But I couldnt pass it up now lol.

User Info: Llaffer

Llaffer
6 years ago#7
PrinceOfHot posted...
It is a good creepy game, it's too bad the main game graphics don't carry the same tone. Weird thing...you have to buy the bundle on your PS3 you can't buy it through the Vita interface...weird.

I bought my copies of the games from the Vita PSN store in the 2-for-1 section.

User Info: Jedi_Wraith

Jedi_Wraith
6 years ago#8
Ok, game got creepy but its ok, can't say what freaked me hout because of spoiler but so far best 2 for 1 priced game I bought for PSP
How Lord of the Rings should have ended!
http://youtu.be/1yqVD0swvWU
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Corpse Party on sale on PSN bundled
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A