• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Played this game recently...

User Info: Aaron_Feuer

Aaron_Feuer
6 years ago#1
And now I'm curious about what happens next but I'm kinda hesitating since so far it's grim beyond all belief. I stopped at chapter 3 and deleted my save file. Should I re-consider playing it again?
Keep in mind that I am making this proposal out of good will. I could just as easily toss you all out and take over the ship. -Kos-Mos, Xenosaga: Episode 1

User Info: yami_riku

yami_riku
6 years ago#2
It continues getting deeper and deeper.... I *just* beat this game and oh man... the feelingsssss Lol

Really, it's up to you but I thought it was completely worth it to beat it.

User Info: The Chow

The Chow
6 years ago#3
I think you should at least play to the end of Chapter 4 and see if you can't not experience the rest of the story.
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"

User Info: Ralizah

Ralizah
6 years ago#4
It's a terrific game with a very compelling story that I think is worth experiencing. If you thought the first three chapters were rough, though...

I'll be honest: it gets worse. A LOT worse. I've been a horror fanatic since I was little, and my family loves gore films, so nothing in the first three chapters really bothered me much. The last two chapters are incredibly dark, though. Chapter 4 in particular ends on a scene that makes you feel hopeless and is astonishingly cruel. The excellent sound design sells it all, of course.

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
6 years ago#5
you should finish the game. the story is amazing.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Played this game recently...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A