• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

User Info: Externica

Externica
9 years ago#71
I've got a little question about the extra ending of chapter 4.
Lucky as I am (ahahaha... *sigh*) I triggered it on my very first try.
But since I'd like to collect all endings I wonder: Do I need to trigger the other ending as well, for my ending collection?
(You know, don't answer the phone and talk to the girl in the infarmary?)

User Info: enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
9 years ago#72
Do I need to trigger the other ending as well, for my ending collection?

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly. But, yes, you need to trigger each ending for the star to be filled in in your Ending List. Also certain EXCHAPs can only be unlocked once you've get a specific Wrong END. So go back and try to each possible ending ever!
http://backloggery.com/enigmaopoeia

User Info: Externica

Externica
9 years ago#73
enigmaopoeia posted...
Do I need to trigger the other ending as well, for my ending collection?

I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly.

I blame the fact, that I'm no native speaker. Sorry for messing up.
I triggered th extra end. You know, pick up the cell phone, couldn't save Naomi, talked to the girl at th infarmary, triggered earthquake, found Seiko's cell phone, got stabbed and then there was a long scene with Yui about being a good teacher. And all that ended with "Extra Ending".

And then there is a Bad End, where I need to do the same, but don't pick up Naomi's cell phone. Everywhere I was I heard different things.
"You unlock Exchap 3, by doing either ending, they are the same in your collection with a little difference, though" and "they are both different endings in your collections, though technical the same".

User Info: seyfert_zabel

seyfert_zabel
9 years ago#74
Okay... So I'm trying to get the "let Yuka use the bathroom" in chap 5 ending. Things I found out and wanna clarify:

I haven't gotten the true end yet, so I don't know if it applies, but if you let Yuka go to the bathroom in the underground area, when you chant you have to chant 5 (FIVE) times. Not six. Chanting more than 5 or less will give you the same ending that you get if you fail to escape before the bell rings 7 times.

I'm sure of this because I gave chanting 6 times at least 3 attempts (I thought I miscounted) and was only allowed to the whole escape part when I chanted 5 times and chose "Don't chant" on the 6th.
Beings are born. Beings age. Beings experience. Beings enjoy. Beings learn. Beings evolve. Beings suffer. Beings die. Beings rot.
(edited 9 years ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: seyfert_zabel

seyfert_zabel
9 years ago#76
^That's the point.

SPOILERS

If you let Yuka go to the bathroom in the underground, Naomi won't be with you when you perform the chant. So you only have to chant 5 times (Satoshi, Yuka, Ayumi, Yoshiki, Sachiko). If you chant 6 times you get the bad end. I beat the game fully right after, and when you're getting the true end you have to chant 6 times instead of 5 since Naomi is with you.
Beings are born. Beings age. Beings experience. Beings enjoy. Beings learn. Beings evolve. Beings suffer. Beings die. Beings rot.

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#77
I never said the guide was perfect. However, if you paid attention to the game, how many times you have to chant should be obvious, since it is told to you in the game.
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: Darkmoon06

Darkmoon06
8 years ago#78
Doing the Chapter 4 endings. Both the ones where you fail to save Naomi and go talk to the girl. No matter what I do I get the same ending (girl charges with a pair of scissors) and it's not filling in the last star. Any ideas if there are other criteria than answering the phone and collecting the item in the north to get the one where you're suppose to leave the infirmary to get this wrong end?
Jacqli - Ar Tonelico 2
Better than every character, ever. I will hear no contest!...because you would be wrong.

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
8 years ago#79
It's been discovered that you have to answer "No" when the girl questions you, but since you said you've tried everything, I'm not sure that will help you. Are you sure you're doing everything else I listed?
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: Darkmoon06

Darkmoon06
8 years ago#80
Sorry wasn't on for a few days. Yeah I just did a fresh run right now and did exactly as stated, and answered no and I still got scissor ending (which, by the way, would hurt a lot). Assuming this isn't a bug (I think more people would have run into it if it were) could there be any other steps I'm missing or that might trigger it.
Jacqli - Ar Tonelico 2
Better than every character, ever. I will hear no contest!...because you would be wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A