• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

User Info: retceps

retceps
9 years ago#61
Raihazan posted...
Okay, I was not able to examine the wall in any way so that did not work but I figured out that I needed to go to both sides of classroom 5-A (one near the angry red spirit) to trigger a scene where Satoshi says he needs someone to help him get the item that keeps jumping around. Then I went back to the infirmary and was able to talk to the girl a second time and got the ending. So you can't just leave the infirmary and go back in to talk to her unless maybe if you went to classroom 5-A first.

Oh really? I did went to classroom 5-A beforehand as I write the guide, but I never thought that it is needed to trigger the scene. Guess I will update later together with the Extra Chapter completion. I will credit you in my guide later.

User Info: dionkun

dionkun
9 years ago#62
That Eastern Egg Shinigamishimai talked about, how exactly do you get it?
Does Naomi need to be saved or not?
And if she needs to be saved, is it after you have played as other characters and return to Naomi&Mochida?
(edited 9 years ago)

User Info: AndyLovesCirno

AndyLovesCirno
9 years ago#63
Excuse me, what?
When on your way out / Be sure that you say goodbye / then lock the door tight
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1539/1275294124311.png
I think while we're at it,we should list here the optional/bonus events that can be triggered,like the Naomi's dream one.
here's one:at the beggining of chapter 1,after waking Seiko and after the Character Introduction thing,examine the shelf full of hair twice for a small scare(it caught me off guard,I literally jumped...)
Kyubey:"make a contract with and I will gran-"
Wolverine:"Go **** yourself " *Kyubey walks away immediately*

User Info: maxkooler

maxkooler
9 years ago#65
man.. want a guide... read the manga thats what i did in the chapter 2!! hahaha
(message deleted)

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#67
If you want to talk about Easter Eggs or Book of Shadows, then make your own topics.
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: SakuraKoneko

SakuraKoneko
9 years ago#68
Does anyone have a comprehensive guide to getting the extra chapters?

I am missing two when according to what's listed here I have supposedly gotten the appropriate ending to unlock them (missing exchap 3 and exchap 5), and yes I saved system data after each.

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#69
These are all the endings in the game. But I think there might be one or two you can only unlock by playing through the EX Chapters themselves.
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: Zorua_570

Zorua_570
9 years ago#70
SyberiaWinx posted...
If you want to talk about Easter Eggs or Book of Shadows, then make your own topics.
oops sorry about there its just i have a little problem in BoS don't worry i finished the game already
Seiko Dont leave me i need you......
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A