• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

User Info: Thunder_tyger

Thunder_tyger
9 years ago#51
Aside for story purposes, what are name tags for
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT,NOBODY'S PERFECT, WHY PRACTICE ???

User Info: retceps

retceps
9 years ago#52
Thunder_tyger posted...
Aside for story purposes, what are name tags for

Nothing. They are to show you the names of all the victims who die and how they die. Wryndad confirms they don't unlock anything if you collect them all.

User Info: MINION9009

MINION9009
9 years ago#53
The order for the chapter 3 endings are off by one.

The last star is the green slime ending and the one before it is the victim notes.
Death to the retail shops. let'em all go under.
Live and psn = MINION9000

User Info: Raihazan

Raihazan
9 years ago#54
Wrong End:
-Don't answer the phone.
-Fail to save Naomi(Just leave the room after finding her and go back in).
-Go to the infirmary and talk to the girl there, then leave the room.
-Go back in and talk to her again. It doesn't matter how you answer her, the ending will be the same.

I can't seem to get this ending in chapter 4. I did not answer the phone, I did not save Naomi, I caused the earthquake to get the girl to appear in the infirmary, talked to her but once I leave the room and come back all she says is "I don't want to die." no matter how many times I talk to her or even if I leave the room again. There is no choice/ending.

User Info: Aldath

Aldath
9 years ago#55
Eh... can't trigger the thirth bad ending of CH2... I try to go downstairs after she gets crazy in the bathrooms but a force stops me -.-
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND

Raihazan
9 years ago#56
I went and picked up the phone next to the angry spirit that is required for the other ending but I can't get that one either. The girl still doesn't say anything else.

Raihazan
9 years ago#57

Eh... can't trigger the thirth bad ending of CH2... I try to go downstairs after she gets crazy in the bathrooms but a force stops me -.-

Are you inside the bathroom? You need to get up to the part where you can say one of two things to her (doesn't matter which you pick as far as I know) and after that you leave.

User Info: retceps

retceps
9 years ago#58
Raihazan posted...
Wrong End:
-Don't answer the phone.
-Fail to save Naomi(Just leave the room after finding her and go back in).
-Go to the infirmary and talk to the girl there, then leave the room.
-Go back in and talk to her again. It doesn't matter how you answer her, the ending will be the same.

I can't seem to get this ending in chapter 4. I did not answer the phone, I did not save Naomi, I caused the earthquake to get the girl to appear in the infirmary, talked to her but once I leave the room and come back all she says is "I don't want to die." no matter how many times I talk to her or even if I leave the room again. There is no choice/ending.

At 1F East hall, after the earthquake ends, you are supposed to examine the eastern wall that links to the second wing.

Raihazan
9 years ago#59
Thanks!

Raihazan
9 years ago#60
Okay, I was not able to examine the wall in any way so that did not work but I figured out that I needed to go to both sides of classroom 5-A (one near the angry red spirit) to trigger a scene where Satoshi says he needs someone to help him get the item that keeps jumping around. Then I went back to the infirmary and was able to talk to the girl a second time and got the ending. So you can't just leave the infirmary and go back in to talk to her unless maybe if you went to classroom 5-A first.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A