• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#31
The key is where Sachiko is standing. You didn't really think it was going to be THAT simple, did you? You have to go all the way around the school to enter the entrance area through the other door in order to get that key. So, you have to go up the stairs, then run to the other stairs, go down them, and then go all the way back. Good luck.XD
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: DetectiveTaro

DetectiveTaro
9 years ago#32
This game makes me feel incredibly stupid at times. xDD THANK YOU. Thanks for the luck, I'm going to need it.

User Info: rubenz_d

rubenz_d
9 years ago#33
sepirotica posted..
When I checked Japanese wiki of this game, you mustn't get the Baby Statue to get Ed 8 of Chapter 5.

Oh maybe because of that, since I got both of the statue, thank you, I'll try that ^^
Btw for this ed should I let Yuka go to washroom or not?

SyberiaWinx posted...
Does Naomi need to be alive for that one?

As for what ending you are missing, how about you tell us what endings you remember getting?

I follow the guide here and so far what I don't get is this ed:

Wrong End:
-Do everything for the Chapter End, but go to that area south of the save point you reach after Naomi seperates from you.
=> It turned out the output for the ending is the same with this one:
Wrong End:
Do everything for the Chapter End, but mess up when giving the items

Sorry for my bad English :(

rubenz_d
9 years ago#34
Edit: It turned out I got the ending by chanting only 5 times. Last time I chant it 6 times, so thats why I got the same ed with the previous one.

Thank you for the help ^^

User Info: YO456

YO456
9 years ago#35
It's a video game then...

It`s not a complain, just a diferent way of looking at it
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!

User Info: lesengir

lesengir
9 years ago#36
Explendid, I was looking exactly for a guide to get all the wrong ends I missed for each chapter.

User Info: Crimson Skys

Crimson Skys
9 years ago#37
The endings don't appear to be in order. Is there any chance you can number them? It's hard to unlock the extra chapters when you don't know exactly which endings to do.
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)

User Info: lesengir

lesengir
9 years ago#38
in chapter 5.. there;s no science lab.. i searched everywhere with mochida, and the other group but i can't find the four part

rubenz_d
9 years ago#39
lesengir posted...
in chapter 5.. there;s no science lab.. i searched everywhere with mochida, and the other group but i can't find the four part
Naho's note only appear in Ayumi's group, and you need to play Satoshi's group to open the path to the Science Lab.

User Info: Monochromicorn

Monochromicorn
9 years ago#40
It's on the second floor when you're playing as Ayumi
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A