• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#11
You sure? Doesn't really make sense, if that is the case.O_o
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: sepirotica

sepirotica
9 years ago#12
SyberiaWinx posted...
You sure? Doesn't really make sense, if that is the case.O_o

Since I just tried it myself, I'm sure about this.

Though if you only got either Naomi or Seiko cellphone, you will always got Wrong End no matter the choices that you pick. You need to get both cellphone to be able to get the Extra End.

User Info: enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
9 years ago#13
Which endings unlock the extra chapters?

To unlock the EXCHAPs, you have to see the following Endings:

EXCHAP 1 = See first ending in CHAPTER 1.
EXCHAP 2 = See first ending in CHAPTER 3.
EXCHAP 3 = See sixth ending in CHAPTER 4.
EXCHAP 4 = See first ending in CHAPTER 4.
EXCHAP 5 = See fourth ending in CHAPTER 5.
EXCHAP 6 = See first ending in CHAPTER 5.
EXCHAP 7 = See eighth ending in CHAPTER 5.
EXCHAP 8 = See sixth ending in CHAPTER 5.
EXCHAP 9 = Complete EXCHAP 6.
EXCHAP 10 = See second ending in CHAPTER 5.

SOURCE: http://corpseparty.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/EXTRA%E8%A7%A3%E6%94%BE%E6%9D%A1%E4%BB%B6
http://backloggery.com/enigmaopoeia

User Info: Monochromicorn

Monochromicorn
9 years ago#14
Wow, thanks. :)

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx
9 years ago#15
We need to get this stickied.
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^

User Info: d19xx

d19xx
9 years ago#16
Requested to be sticked. All up to the mods now...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

User Info: YO456

YO456
9 years ago#17
You know.... SPOILERS FOR CHP. 1

it kinda doesn`t make sense the whole "chapter end" thing in Chp. 1 , I was stuck in there (I though it had to do with that door, since that was the only "option" I had that I could try to change. I though I`d get rewarded for...well, being logical and accepting the "DON`T READ TH NEWSPAPER" Advice.
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!

User Info: carcypher

carcypher
9 years ago#18

it kinda doesn`t make sense the whole "chapter end" thing in Chp. 1 , I was stuck in there (I though it had to do with that door, since that was the only "option" I had that I could try to change. I though I`d get rewarded for...well, being logical and accepting the "DON`T READ TH NEWSPAPER" Advice.

can you rephrase that please?
Omaha, pinned down there on that god forsaken beach thinking,if I laid there, I'd maybe die,but one man broke through Michael ! (or your name)

User Info: d19xx

d19xx
9 years ago#19
YO456 posted...

Don't believe everything the Ghost says. Bad things has to happen to make things progress in this game...
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thank you I had all the chapter 5 endings aside from the last one. To think it has to do with that washroom scene in the basement of all things. I'd left a save there thinking it has something to do with the endings and forgot as I got frustrated with trying to find the exit. I would not consider Yuka's ending as a wrong ending, it doesn't say so and there are credits rolling. It is just another true ending to some extent.

Now I'm going to see if I can find this Easter egg scene between Naomi and Seiko. Apparently, when you find Naomi's phone in chapter four you can get another scene by not picking up the phone and going back to the washroom where she was hung. This will trigger another event between Naomi and Seiko. I have to see if it work for sure.

Thank again. That was such an emotional ending.

Kat
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party
  3. Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A