• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you tell what Reshiram/Zekrom's nature is before catching it?

User Info: KingKilvas

KingKilvas
3 months ago#1
I am playing Pokemon Black for the first time and I am about to face the Elite Four. Before I start to face them, though, I have a few questions about catching Reshiram. I've already caught Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Tornadus. I haven't used the master ball yet, and I'm wondering what legendary I should use it on. Should I use the master ball to catch Reshiram? Or would it be better to use it on Kyurem or Landorus in the postgame?

Also, when I catch Reshiram, will I be able to see what nature the Reshiram has right after I catch it? Or will not be able to tell what Reshiram's nature is until the postgame? I don't think you can see a Pokemon's nature mid-battle. It would be nice to get a Reshiram with a good nature but I'm not sure if that is possible. Is there a way to see Reshiram's nature after I catch it?

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
Drink cactus juice! It'll quench ya! Nothin's quenchier! It's the quenchiest!

User Info: VGCAcademy

VGCAcademy
2 months ago#2
You either have to loss the battle against N or complete the post game to guarantee you got a good nature. Otherwise you could use a Munna with synchronize and the nature you want to have a 50% chance at getting a good nature if you don't want to reset.
VGC Academy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you tell what Reshiram/Zekrom's nature is before catching it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Passcode in Castelia City? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find the Running Shoes? Main Quest3 Answers
Where can I find heart scales? Side Quest5 Answers
How to level up faster? General6 Answers
Where can I find the fishing rods? Side Quest1 Answer