Can you reset for Tornadus nature after you knock it out and beat the elite 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you reset for Tornadus nature after you knock it out and beat the elite 4?

User Info: Sonaro648

Sonaro648
5 months ago#1
I just beat the Pokemon League for the first time and found out Tornadus' nature locks as soon as you step out of the house on route 7. I was planning on synchronizing but that's out the window now unless I beat the elite 4 and champion.

My question is this: Is Tornadus' nature locked forever when you first encounter it going to route 7 on your FIRST playthrough, meaning you'd need to delete your save file and start again to try again? Or can you knock it out, and beat the elite four to try again with Tornadus?

User Info: AceTrainerJim

AceTrainerJim
5 months ago#2
Tornadus's nature will reset if you KO it and clear the Pokemon League. Unfortunately, Tornadus, just like other roaming Pokemon, can't be Synchronized.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3872-6247 Mii: PokeFan IGN: Jimmy
Friend Safari: Woobat, Farfetch'd, Hawlucha
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Can you reset for Tornadus nature after you knock it out and beat the elite 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived