• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Kangaskhan has NOTHING to do with Cubone or MissingNo!

User Info: Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth
9 years ago#1
MissingNo is created when the game looks for a data value to generate a Pokemon that does not exist. Using the Cinnabar Island trick, the game takes the location values from the Old Man in Viridian and the Player's name. The values do not correspond to a Pokemon, so the game produces a "MISSINGNO" -- which is the response for ANY Pokemon generated that does not exist. It has nothing to do with Kangaskhan or Cubone. At all. And it never did.

Got it?

I'm sick of that stupid copypasta. Ugg. Furtheremore, M evolves into Kangaskhan, not Missingno.
http://i45.tinypic.com/apehiu.jpg http://i29.tinypic.com/23tm2s3.jpg

User Info: wwwgippal2

wwwgippal2
9 years ago#2
Cubone is Kangaskhan's baby
wwwgippal's alt. Not new here >_>
sry fur me bad enlish, im from amerca wwwgippal

Ulgamoth
9 years ago#3
NO IT'S NOT.

Cubone has NOTHING to do with Kangaskkhan. At all. There is ZERO evidence supporting that theory. None.

User Info: Protopet

Protopet
9 years ago#4
Lack of proof either way is even more reason to believe.
Yes, nah, Chansey.

Ulgamoth
9 years ago#5
No it's not. Skepticism is the default position. charizard is not a Rhydon that fell into a volcano and was experimented on by Cinnabar scientists to grow wings, is it?

OH WAIT NO PROOF EITHER WAY I BELIEVE IT

User Info: NecrosexuaI

NecrosexuaI
9 years ago#6
The evidence is that Cubone looks... well, exactly like the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch. Further, the skull of Marowak and Cubone both happen to look like Kangaskhan's skull. And it's all in good fun. That is a much more badass theory that Cubone is taking vengeance for Kangaskhan than for a Marowak.
And when you get down to it, Marowak's skull can't fit on Marowak's head. That wouldn't make sense. That means Cubone's head is being stunted when it evolves, because it has a skull on it's head. The only option left is, well, Kangaskhan who, oh wait, looks freakishly similar to Cubone.

Of course, this is post gen-II we're talking about here, so of course not)
ONE PART THE FUHRER
ONE PART THE POPE

User Info: dialga111

dialga111
9 years ago#7
Dude, it's just fan speculation, no need to take it seriously. It's like the ghosts that appear in that Mansion in Eterna Forest. Nothing has ever been proved about any of those things. It was just left open for the fans to discuss and speculate.
Hey everybody, I'm back from the dead! =D
SoulSilver FC: 3825 1407 2219

User Info: NecrosexuaI

NecrosexuaI
9 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
9 years ago#9
No it's not. Skepticism is the default position. charizard is not a Rhydon that fell into a volcano and was experimented on by Cinnabar scientists to grow wings, is it?

Well, according to Rhydon's Dex entries, it can survive the heat of magma or lava, so it would be able to escape from the Volcano before anyone could catch it.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII We exist so that they may not
Not changing this sig until Si comes back B/W forums 9/3/10

User Info: 360pages

360pages
9 years ago#10
The thing is MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan plus the Marwak does not seem right it just seems more likely for Kangaskhan to be cubones mother they even look alike. The thing is the baby's that keep there mom evolve into Kangaskhan the ones that mothers die turn into cubones
HG Friend code 3309 6971 1395
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Kangaskhan has NOTHING to do with Cubone or MissingNo!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A