• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Pterodactyl pokemon

User Info: naruto6795

naruto6795
10 years ago#1
you know ive been playing since the red and blue days and always wished they had a Pterodactyl pokemon what would be cool is if they had it as a fossil to

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
10 years ago#2
>_>
Currently awaiting: BBS, Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW, LoZ: SS, Epic Kirby, KH 3D... Way too many to list here.
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: KyleEshna__

KyleEshna__
10 years ago#3
Aerodactyl

User Info: Gordin_of_Altea

Gordin_of_Altea
10 years ago#4
Interesting... I'd love to see a Fake Tree that goes around and blocks your path as a rock type pokemon
You call it Munna, I call it Espir <_<
Not changing this until Torkoal evo is announced - Start: 7/23/2010

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
10 years ago#5
I've always wanted this Pokemon based off of the obscure rodent called the pika, and it could be yellow and shoot electric attacks. Too bad that'll probably never happen.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: VwikusM

VwikusM
10 years ago#6
Yeah i want a seal pokemon. I cant think what they would call it though.

User Info: lordlugia_rocks

lordlugia_rocks
10 years ago#7
I would like a pokeball pokemon that would be sweet and when he's shiny he turns blue like a great ball.
pokemon soulsilver friend code: 4769-9681-3044
The only thing luvdisc wants is RESPECT! and now you all call it's possible new evo a piece of **** >_>

User Info: CTMF_Sparky13

CTMF_Sparky13
10 years ago#8
I've always wanted a bird Pokemon that's relatively easy to find and can be found at just about the start of the game...but I doubt that'd ever happen :( So much for having dreams >.<
Can you feel the fire?

User Info: Daisyfanboy

Daisyfanboy
10 years ago#9
I've always thought Piloswine should evolve into a Mammoth Pokemon that has tusks made out of ice and is really old, but I bet it won't happen, either.
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
10 years ago#10
lol at this topic
The board wanderer
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Pterodactyl pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A