The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
  3. Why does every female zombie....

User Info: EVE6_FAN

EVE6_FAN
8 years ago#1
drop straight to their knees and attack chucks balls? Maybe not EVERY female zombie, but i havent seen a guy zombie attack the nuts.
I honestly hate my username. Someone gave this account to me years ago, I just took it because of the karma. I've never even listened to an EVE6 song....

User Info: Malnourished

Malnourished
8 years ago#2
Because Chuck's a famous motocross star. Chances are the remaining bit of brain left in the girl recognizes him and does what comes naturally. Same deal with Franks world-famous photojournalism skills that made the female zombies in the first Dead Rising do the same thing.
One more time, with feeling!

User Info: Kinkajou

Kinkajou
8 years ago#3
I had a dude zombie do it to me in Case Zero. If it wasn't a dude zombie, man that was some ugly chick.
Most Men say, "Woman, without her man, is nothing!"
Most Women say, "Woman, without her, man is nothing!"

User Info: jsquad4136

jsquad4136
8 years ago#4
Well in many zombie films they depict zombies as sometimes acting off a faint memory.Yeeeeah maybe all those zombie women were mimicking what they did in the past? Of course I swear I had a male zombie do that to me once. >.<

User Info: PVTGREY

PVTGREY
8 years ago#5
You're thinking too much into this. It's supposed to be for the LULZ. Just like all the Survivor to Zombie Cutscenes. I love the dogpile one.
I'm what you call. A Morally Right Gamer.
Gamertag=PRIVATE GREY

User Info: someone

someone
8 years ago#6
Last poster had it right. The animations for zombie bites from female zombies are supposed to be sexually suggestive.
GT: lJustAlexl (those are lowercase Ls)
MH Name: JustAlex___________ID: 7B511N

User Info: SoulreaperX112

SoulreaperX112
8 years ago#7
In this movie i saw about these dead nazi zombies(foreign movie...), a male zombie pops out of the snow for a little manwich(if you know what i mean). I think it was called Dead Snow... reminded me about DR2 coming out :P
"Hammer And Magic Helmet"
MHTri: Name - CrunchyB / ID- LNLG3M / Weapon of Choice - Hammer

User Info: Emptysoul

Emptysoul
8 years ago#8
Many men think with that part of their body more so than their actual brain, which leads females zombies to believe that this is the true location of the coveted BRAINS that they all seek.
My computer consumes my soul.
I slit my wrists and offer control. -me

User Info: HDCase

HDCase
8 years ago#9
I still remember the zombie '69' style death sequences from DR1... Man that game was kind of risque

User Info: blessedgoddess

blessedgoddess
8 years ago#10
It's only skinny female zombies BTW this was the same in DR1. Fat chicks don't do that and guys don't only the skinny girls. And it's exactly what it looks like.
thundercat2600 - FF XIII will be the first FF game since 1994 to fall short of 5 million sales, total. YTD FF13 SALES 5.75 Million
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
  3. Why does every female zombie....
  • Topic Archived