NCAA Football 2011

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. NCAA Football 2011

User Info: 11nwirth

11nwirth
8 years ago#1
I hope they make this one into a great game. Last year's version was a lot of fun and I played it a lot. But, it left me wanting more. Can't wait til July.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

User Info: jmag218

jmag218
8 years ago#2
Yes it was a good game but they need to had more! i hope the let you have conference invites on the online dynasty.

User Info: OSUBrink

OSUBrink
8 years ago#3
I would like to see a few changes.

One being a defensive version of the offense being rattled in an away game. Doesn't make sense to me that this only affects the offense.

I would like to see the recruiting against feature to change. If you are going after a good recruit this is pointless in NCAA 10, because the great schools are As in practically everything. Its not realistic, because even if a recruit is down to say Alabama Florida and Texas in real life there is still negative recruiting going on.

11nwirth
8 years ago#4

Yes it was a good game but they need to had more! i hope the let you have conference invites on the online dynasty.

I would enjoy seeing that, considering how much more fun it would be to take a 1* program and build it all the way up to a BCS conference.

I would like to see a few changes.

One being a defensive version of the offense being rattled in an away game. Doesn't make sense to me that this only affects the offense.

I would like to see the recruiting against feature to change. If you are going after a good recruit this is pointless in NCAA 10, because the great schools are As in practically everything. Its not realistic, because even if a recruit is down to say Alabama Florida and Texas in real life there is still negative recruiting going on.

It would be nice to see the defense get rattled, however there is already such little defense played it wouldn't make too much sense. But it would certainly be nice to see added to the game. The only bad part about it is that I don't see how there would be any negative affect on the defense....kind of like how a Quarterback who is rattled won't remember the routes the receivers are running, or which button they are.

Also in the 2010 version I never utilized the recruit against feature, mainly because it really did not help your chances of getting a top tiered recruit. Maybe this year they will turn it into a more powerful recruiting tool.

One other note. They really need to improve Campus Legend mode. The play-calling, and a couple other things that I can't quite remember off the top of my head, but there are definitely a few things that need to be taken care of/added.

User Info: Qjette11

Qjette11
8 years ago#5
If they make the run blocking realistic it would make the game realistic the offensive blocking is HORRIBLE on NCAA 10.

User Info: OSUBrink

OSUBrink
8 years ago#6
Well, rattling the defense wouldn't exactly be a carbon copy of the QB being rattled but it could work if done right. Like how sometimes the QB can be so rattled the routes aren't just shaky they dont even have them...or they dont have the corresponding buttons. Maybe they don't show some of what certain players on defense are supposed to do...and then you might be controlling a linebacker that is supposed to be in zone coverage but you accidentally blitz instead leaving a hole in the coverage if the opposing QB can exploit it.

11nwirth
8 years ago#7

Well, rattling the defense wouldn't exactly be a carbon copy of the QB being rattled but it could work if done right. Like how sometimes the QB can be so rattled the routes aren't just shaky they dont even have them...or they dont have the corresponding buttons. Maybe they don't show some of what certain players on defense are supposed to do...and then you might be controlling a linebacker that is supposed to be in zone coverage but you accidentally blitz instead leaving a hole in the coverage if the opposing QB can exploit it.

I like the concept, but its the execution that worries me. The defense in this game is already so broken, it just leaves an opening for more glitches and problems to occur.

User Info: gobluefan101

gobluefan101
8 years ago#8
I would like to see a bit more added to custom conferences, like to put a team in a conference you have to take one out, this makes sense for full conferences but how about if I just want to add one team to a conference like the the big ten which I have always wanted to add Notre Dame to so the conference can have a title game and maybe add another team to the pac ten as well
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. NCAA Football 2011

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived