Manager Mode Freeze...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. Manager Mode Freeze...

User Info: Darkchaoslll

Darkchaoslll
7 years ago#1
After beating manager mode once, going through the 2nd time for all unlocks, I encountered AC Horse. in the ECC, and whenever I try to start the match, simulate the match, go to manager mode options, team management options or game settings, the game will lock up and the music will loop whenever I started. If it matters I'm play as Man Utd... does anybody know how I can get around this without having to delete my data and starting a new career?

User Info: mrwatkins83

mrwatkins83
7 years ago#2
I have the exact same issue. I was playing through as a team, I thought about completely restarting and playing as another to see if that would help. I've noticed that people have had this issue with the x-box, as well. There has to be some kind of glitch in manager mode.

Also, my wifi speed is insanely laggy. But I'd rather have full game mode than online play, anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 11
  3. Manager Mode Freeze...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived