• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ModNation Racers
  3. this game SUCKS

User Info: arisdh

arisdh
8 years ago#1
I'm not a a hater. I got this game for free (welcome back), and so im appreciative of the gesture. But the game still sucks.

So let me get this straight, I'll finish first, but i don't get the 1st place trophy because I didn't "take down" some car with a glowing license plate???

The drift on this game doesn't work.

Once i do identify the "elite" driver, i spend a whole lap trying to take him down, he happens to be in 3rd or 4th place, which means by the time i succeed i have no shot at first.

Where's the reward?? I finish in 1, 2, or 3rd, and all i get are littlebigplanet-like materials for my car and "mod"? What, so i can give him one different eye from the other? What's the point of customizing anything?? All cars drive the same!!! No speed or boost increase, no acceleration or jump increase. None of this matters. Customizing your car and character is so useless, you don't see them at anytime during the game!

So what's the point of this game?
Playing: Dead Nation
Just Finished: inFamous, Dead Space, Burnout Paradise
  1. Boards
  2. ModNation Racers
  3. this game SUCKS
  • Topic Archived