• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Anybody know what's special about bheithirs talons?

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
1 year ago#1
Their base damage sucks, but they have a special ability called bheithirs fire. I had a set of possessed scythe that seemed way better we'll before I could even use the talons, so I'm just wondering what bheithirs fire is supposed to be or do.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"

User Info: Asmodaios344

Asmodaios344
1 year ago#2
loucifer86 posted...
Their base damage sucks, but they have a special ability called bheithirs fire. I had a set of possessed scythe that seemed way better we'll before I could even use the talons, so I'm just wondering what bheithirs fire is supposed to be or do.

It's a special version of inferno damage.
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown
H.P. Lovecraft

User Info: loucifer86

loucifer86
1 year ago#3
Which is what? Just a ridiculous amount of fire damage?
Barely seems worth it, but thanks for the info.
"Loshersh alwaysh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and f*** the prom queen."- Sean Connery, "the rock"
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Anybody know what's special about bheithirs talons?
  • Topic Archived