• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. what chapters are missable?

User Info: 1ofthelast5

1ofthelast5
9 years ago#1
i don't want to miss any.

User Info: CRISTALSONIC

CRISTALSONIC
9 years ago#2
what Chapters are missable ????????

User Info: hisbrightskies

hisbrightskies
9 years ago#3
I don't know exactly which one are, but I know almost for sure 21, 42 and 43 are missable.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
9 years ago#4
I just got to chapter 14 and 15 I think both of those are can be missed if you don't let Yurick and Marania go to explore. I think you got to talk to Yurick first though as Marania just makes you jump straight to chapter 15.

Though I am literally doing this right now so I don't know if doing them out of order makes you miss the other chapter or if any of them can truly be skipped at all

heartlesshero17
9 years ago#5
Also I hear Chapter 20, 21, 24 and 25 are missable as well

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

User Info: hisbrightskies

hisbrightskies
9 years ago#6
heartlesshero17 posted...
I just got to chapter 14 and 15 I think both of those are can be missed if you don't let Yurick and Marania go to explore. I think you got to talk to Yurick first though as Marania just makes you jump straight to chapter 15.

Though I am literally doing this right now so I don't know if doing them out of order makes you miss the other chapter or if any of them can truly be skipped at all

That doesn't really matter, even if you pick Mirania first, Yurick will take you back to chapter 14 ^^

heartlesshero17
9 years ago#7
Ah thanks for letting me know. I thought I ****** up and just restarted it and did Yurick first instead

User Info: CRISTALSONIC

CRISTALSONIC
9 years ago#8
so are those all the missable ones?

User Info: theofficefan99

theofficefan99
9 years ago#9
So 8/44 chapters are missable? Looks like I'll need a guide so I don't miss out on anything...
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

User Info: runaway_angels

runaway_angels
9 years ago#10
I'm not sure which numbers, I just know the names. So anybody that can recall can correct me.
Chapter 20: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 21: Flame and Lizard
Chapter (23?): Reptid Catacombs
Chapter 24: Sea Cave
Chapter 25: Tower of Trials. (if you miss this one, you're going to miss a lot of story)
Chapter 42: Arganan Temple
Chapter 43: Contaminated Cave
competitively plays Ike in ssb4 tournaments.
swagdoritos#1361 if you wish to play with an aspiring pro broccoli, handsoap, meka gear solid and dr. anjello
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Story
  3. what chapters are missable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A