• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gravity Crash Portable
  3. Missing highscores table

User Info: czdjax

czdjax
9 years ago#11
I agree with you, and I hope for update of Gravity Crash PSP... Highscore table improves replayability by 1000 %.

User Info: SDSSociety

SDSSociety
9 years ago#12
Hoping he returns...
Violence is the last resort of a limited mind.

User Info: GoldenHelmet

GoldenHelmet
9 years ago#13
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for hi-scores, but for some reason we just missed the ball there, and Sony were absolutely no help in relation to scores.

We were told to take the leaderboards out (due to lack of online) and no one ever mentioned going with a local score.

Which is crazy as in a former life we made "Pinball Challenge Deluxe" (Remake of Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies) on the GBA, and despite building the ability to save scores in the game, Ubisoft didn't make the carts with save memory. We weren't pleased at all.

As harsh as this sounds, right now there are no plans to include scores, however. We are doing the DLC level pack in the next few months so we'll see if we can add them in, although SCEE might tell us not to bother.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Stewart.

SDSSociety
9 years ago#14
Wow Ubisoft really threw you a curve ball with that deal. I'd have been frustrated too. I think I remember one of the "classics" GBA game also shipping without score saving. Might bave been either namco or atari..made the cart absolutely worthless.

Thank you sincerely for the update Stewart. The game itself is solid and I really enjoy it. The high score issue does hang over my head when I play it though, no way to avoid it. I'm relieved to hear that you do indeed understand the issue. I can only keep my fingers crossed that they let you slip that in there. Not being a programmer myself I wouldn't know just how hard something like that would be to "add" to an existing piece of software. I hope its something that would be easy to do..if Sony will let you do it.

Hats off to you for being so cool!
Trick us again child...and your suffering will be legendary even in Hell.

SDSSociety
9 years ago#15
Still hopeful..

SDSSociety
9 years ago#16
not forgotten..

SDSSociety
9 years ago#17
hopeful

SDSSociety
9 years ago#18
bump

SDSSociety
9 years ago#19
holding on!

SDSSociety
9 years ago#20
maybe?
  1. Boards
  2. Gravity Crash Portable
  3. Missing highscores table
  • Topic Archived