• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Faceez
  3. is this....about your pet face?

User Info: blackflan

blackflan
9 years ago#1
is this another game like horsez, dogz, or catz...but with faces?....oh..i mean faceez.....XD.....WTF is this game!!!...are companies really losing creativity or what!!.....hey lets play faceez....yeah....my face is called pedro....je je je.....>.>...this is ridiculous to say...im not saying the game is bad( i cant...i havent played it....no one had) but it have a bad name........so if you excuse me ......i will play outside with my face......lets go pedro.....LOL

User Info: 123ericn

123ericn
9 years ago#2
at first I thought it was called feceez i got really excited until i found out its really faceez i still think feceez would be a better game .. just think about it u take a picture of one at home or you could go out and search for one and take a pic of it then put a mustache and a hat and name it jose or juan idk im mad......

User Info: blackflan

blackflan
9 years ago#3
yes...thats why photoshop exist...why someone will buy a game that do exactly what you can do on you computer...and maybe is even easier..>.>..what a bad idea of game...anyway..i still love my face pedro..lets go to play pedro...
Pedro:...guau guau!...XD
  1. Boards
  2. Faceez
  3. is this....about your pet face?
  • Topic Archived