• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Phalanae

Phalanae
9 years ago#1

Are there any knights present which shouldn't be sacrificed due to something like an alternate ending, additional story text etc.? I'm planning to merge some units with the same class and the same element, and don't want to regret it later.

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
9 years ago#2
SPOILER:

The best ending requires that you recruit and keep the Priestess Algiery Merza Ectole, as she has a special relationship with King Wilmgard.

Phalanae
9 years ago#3
Thanks! :-)

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
9 years ago#4
There's also a special item required for that ending, which you may or may not know.

Phalanae
9 years ago#5
fourblackhearts posted...
There's also a special item required for that ending, which you may or may not know.

I guess you mean the item on scene 23.5.

That would be my next question: Do I need to pick it up for Yggdra's Route if I want the good ending? I know that Maria needs to have it while Mellia should skip it - but what about Yggdra?

User Info: ecthel1412

ecthel1412
9 years ago#6
You can't miss it, because you're forced to go to scene 23.5 in Yggdra's route and you'll automatically get it after completing that scene.

Phalanae
9 years ago#7
ecthel1412 posted...
You can't miss it, because you're forced to go to scene 23.5 in Yggdra's route and you'll automatically get it after completing that scene.

So that removes the tedious trial-and-error method. Thanks!

User Info: Broonga

Broonga
9 years ago#8
Just a small note, you can get the staff from one random chest in scene 23.5. If you complete that scene without getting it, it will make a slightly change in a later cut scene. This won't change the ending, though.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A