• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarkOxidian

DarkOxidian
10 years ago#1
I started this game shortly ago, I noticed in the first battle that after destroying all object new ones appeared and the still gave new key items, there is a method for knowing when I got all key items on the map without searching through a faq ?
Ya know, the Black Mamba is the way

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
10 years ago#2
I have the DS version, but if you highlight an object on the tactics screen when it respawns it should tell you if it contains a key item or not.

DarkOxidian
10 years ago#3
k thx I'll give a try

DarkOxidian
9 years ago#4
when you press X on a object it says if it have a key item or not, but now...how can I know when item stop appearing ? .---.

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
9 years ago#5
I think that most item spots usually contain about about two key items. You will always obtain Knight recruitment items before the NPC items. If you google translate the site knights.heriet.info, it has some awesome charts of every stage with mostly translated lists with the location and order of appearance of key items.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A