• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. About this game and Riviera*Spoiler Maybe*

User Info: Hungshu

Hungshu
10 years ago#1
So is Maria in this game was Fallen Angle boss in Riviera since in Riviera that boss drop Ancadia if so that mean
after what happen in this game she was send to Riviera world? If so why in Riviera game That Fallen Angle Boss was talk more like Mellia than Maria. Her personality change or she snap?

Another thing near the end of this game u will se skull guy that sit on the chair. Is that guy is Death in Riviera?
And what his role in this game I still don't get it.

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
10 years ago#2
Whatever connections there are between Maria, Mellia, and the Fallen Angel are confusing as hell. The skeleton in the rocking chair is the narrator of the story. He's the Sage who built Aventheim a thousand years ago in order to observe mortals' lust for power.

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
10 years ago#3
I been wondering something actually....who the heck is that girl who's with Hector on Mellia's path? she seems like a grim angel? I have no idea who she is

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
10 years ago#4
Her name is Primea. She is Grim Angel #549, another of Hector's experiments wielding one of his prototype Diviners. She only appears in KitN to show us that Hector has been at it a long time, we aren't really supposed to know who she is.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. About this game and Riviera*Spoiler Maybe*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A